Wow! Just simply wow.
We are seldom lost for words but Log Jam has us almost stumped. Not only are you guys some of the loveliest laidback cool ecologist gems, but Log Jam is truly a slice of heaven.
From the moment we walked in we knew it was going to be magnificent but nothing really prepared us for just how much hidden wonders there are in every nook and cranny. What you have achieved here is incredible and a true inspiration to us both.
Thank you both so very much for your warm welcome and “nothing is a bother” attitude to hosting. Your attention to detail is second to none, making Log Jam splendid, from the personal notes to the hidden corkscrew key.
A perfect blend of high end simplistic living.
I cannot write enough to describe how much we have loved it here, so I shall have to list them:
– peace and quiet
– watching buzzards
– the sound of the beautiful stream
– the pre-ordered sunshine for my birthday
– the log fire, even when getting it wrong
– the kitchen taps – a particular favourite
– perfectly placed electrical – not overwhelming in such a peaceful place
– never a dull moment, even when we just stay in the cabin
– the dogs coming to say happy birthday
– the offcuts of wood wall – not sure how else to describe
– the hidden bedroom
– and of course Angus McCoo
This has been a birthday to remember and will be hard to beat, we will most definitely be back in the future. Thank you
– Becky & Viking