Seems like the coronavirus is not going anywhere soon. In fact, right now things are looking decidedly shaky again! That said we still think Little M is the perfect place to hideaway from all the craziness for a while. So that you can continue to book with confidence, we thought it would be useful to set out what happens if we go back into any sort of lockdown and/or if you are unlikely enough to catch the virus.
We have also included a section on how you can help contribute to keeping everyone (yourselves, everyone on site here, the local community and Cornwall as a whole) as safe as possible
Book with confidence
- We understand that due to circumstances beyond any of our control such as lockdowns, bookings may have to be cancelled or postponed. In the case of new lockdown restrictions being imposed (either countywide or nationally), we are happy to move your booking to another available date or refund any payment made.
- If you become ill with Covid before your stay and can’t travel, you will be required to provide us with the positive PCR test result. Once this is received, we will be able to offer you a date change, where this isn’t possible, we can offer a gift card or a refund minus a £50 administration fee.
- In either of the above two scenario’s, if you move your booking to dates with a higher rate than your original booking then any additional cost must be met by you.
NOTE these are taken from our Terms & Conditions, a full copy of which can be found by clicking the link at the bottom of the page.
What we ask of you
- It is a condition of your stay that you, and and all members of your party, follow Government guidelines on testing, self-isolation and general precautions to safeguard yourselves, all at Little Menherion, the local community and Cornwall.
- You take a Lateral Flow Test as part of your final preparation before coming to Little M, and if positive get a PCR test and follow the advice above.
- On check-in:
- Test & Trace Check-in using QR Code in the Wee Shop window unless you have given us your contact details separately
- On check-out:
- Remove bed linen and place into the blue laundry bag
- Tie tops of each rubbish bin bag and leave them in bins, ready for collection
- Fold in bag on compost loo
- If it’s not raining, leave the cabin door propped open and open windows so the cabin can be well ventilated prior to cleaning
NOTE: Full details and how they apply to your cabin can be found in your welcome pack and in the cabin on arrival